The purpose of the Campaneria Ballet School is to show the world that dance is for everyone.
Campaneria Ballet School’s vision is to grow good, kind humans who exude self-love and confidence in all aspects of who they are and demonstrate a passion and appreciation for the fine arts.
At Campaneria, our mission is to foster an inclusive environment where dancers of all ages, levels, and aspirations grow through our efforts to redefine high-quality dance education.
At Campaneria, we hold five core values. We believe in:
- GROWING GOOD HUMANS
We practice love and kindness for ourselves and others. We take responsibility for our actions and work to demonstrate good character. Skills learned in the studio don’t get packed away when class is over. We believe it is vital to live our values on and off the dance floor.
- INCLUDING EVERYONE
We work to live as our authentic selves and know we are seen and belong in our community. We include, accept, and support people of all ethnicities, cultures, genders, abilities, shapes, ages, LGBTQIA2+ identities, religions, immigrant statuses, and socioeconomic statuses.
- PRACTICING HOLISTIC WELL-BEING
Our studio is a safe space for our families – physically, mentally, and emotionally. We work to create and maintain healthy habits and take care of our minds and bodies.
- SEEKING TO SERVE
We understand we are a small part of a larger community. We seek to be of service to others, uplifting those around us, and always thinking of the greater good.
- BEING A FAMILY
Campaneria is our second home and we are part of a strong family. We lean on one another, we lift each other up, we motivate each other daily, and we hold each other accountable. We look forward to generations moving through our studio and we know the relationships we’ve made are for life.
A Promise To Our Grownups
We are passionate about sharing our combined knowledge, training, and creativity to teach and serve all our students.
We embrace the uniqueness of every student and strive to meet them where they are in their training and in their growth as humans.
- to be positive role models
- to love and support your dancer
- to give your dancer the confidence to do anything
- to make your dancer feel safe, empowered, seen, heard, and validated
- and to treat you like family
How Are We Different From Other Studios?
Here at CBS, you can:
- Have dance as a part-time or full-time passion
- Play sports and dance
- Feel welcome in your studio all the time
- Get an experienced teacher in every class
- Become a great dancer without spending every weekend and every dollar at dance competitions
- Be called a “dance mom” as a beautiful compliment; we’re changing what it means to be a “dance grownup”
- Have great communication with our team and get quick, clear answers to your questions